Security & Business Engineering
ESS takes an innovative, unconventional approach to targeting crime and covering exposure risks.
Our solutions can also often cut other costs, while increasing efficiency, productivity and profits.
Potential Solution Components:
- Security Cameras / Video Surveillance
- Burglar Alarms / Intrusion Detection
- Door Access Control / Gate Access Control
- Perimeter Detection
- Optical Analytics
- Sensory Integration
- Artificial Intelligence
- Remote Monitoring
- Law Enforcement Integration
- Onsite Guards
- IT Infrastructure: Servers, PCs, Macs, Tablets, Smartphones, VoIP
- Networks: Wired & Wireless, Local & Wide-Area
-- LAN, WLAN, WAN, WWAN,
-- Routers, Firewalls, VoIP, Qos,
-- Redundancy, Diversity, Backup, Load-Sharing
We take the following steps to Engineer your Security Solution:
1) ASSESS: Consult, Interview, Evaluate
2) CREATE: Design, Customize, Research, Integrate
3) PARTNER: Solicit, Compare, & Negotiate- Equipment, Install & Services
4) DEPLOY: Project Manage, Test, Train, Optimize
5) MANAGE: Support, Update, Maintain
- Smaller projects may combine/skip many of these steps.
- We can offload as much or as little of this Scope Of Work from you as you want.
- We offer free services and deeply discounted rates to those fighting child sex trafficking.
=> How Can ESS Help Me get an effective solution at lower costs?
=> What Myths and Truths Should I Know about typical security solutions?
=> What Geographical and Vertical Markets do you serve?
=> Tell me more About ESS