ESS takes an innovative, unconventional approach to targeting crime and covering exposure risks.
Our solutions can also often cut other costs, while increasing efficiency, productivity and profits.
Potential Solution Components:
- Security Cameras / Video Surveillance
- Burglar Alarms / Intrusion Detection
- Door Access Control / Gate Access Control
- Perimeter Detection
- Optical Analytics
- Sensory Integration
- Artificial Intelligence
- Remote Monitoring
- Law Enforcement Integration
- Onsite Guards
- IT Infrastructure: Servers, PCs, Macs, Tablets, Smartphones, VoIP
- Networks: Wired & Wireless, Local & Wide-Area
-- LAN, WLAN, WAN, WWAN,
-- Routers, Firewalls, VoIP, Qos,
-- Redundancy, Diversity, Backup, Load-Sharing
We take the following steps to Engineer your Security Solution:
1) ASSESS: Consult, Interview, Evaluate
2) CREATE: Design, Customize, Research, Integrate
3) PARTNER: Solicit, Compare, & Negotiate- Equipment, Install & Services
4) DEPLOY: Project Manage, Test, Train, Optimize
5) MANAGE: Support, Update, Maintain
- Smaller projects may combine/skip many of these steps.
- We can offload as much or as little of this Scope Of Work from you as you want.
- We offer free services and deeply discounted rates to those fighting child sex trafficking.
=> How Can ESS Help Me get an effective solution at lower costs?
=> What Myths and Truths Should I Know about typical security solutions?
=> What Geographical and Vertical Markets do you serve?
=> Tell me more About ESS